Translate

JoeC's original poetry and photos about life and all things under the sun.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2016


I'm going to say this only once,
Stars in the universe don't shine for us,
I'm going to speak this only once,
Moon doesn't revolve around earth for us,
I'm going to write this only once,
Sun doesn't radiate energy, fusion for us,
I'm going to articulate this only once,
Birds don't nest or sing for us,
I'm going to communicate this only once,
Oceans don't ebb or flow for us,
I'm going to utter this only once,
Fish in the sea don't spawn or swim for us,
I'm going to babble this only once,
Microbes don't mutate for us,
I'm going to exclaim this only once,
Life didn't emerge out of primordial muck for us,
I'm going to rant this only once,
Evolution doesn't recreate for us,
I'm going to preach this only once,
Earth doesn't exist for us,

I'm going to shout this only once,
Jupiter doesn't weep for us,
I'm going to whisper this only once,
God doesn't pray for us.

No comments: